- Mobile Filtration and Excavation Services
- Hydraulic Dredging Services
- Industrial Services
- Environmental Services
- Transportation Services
Metropolitan Environmental Services, Inc. utilizes Select Transportation, Inc. as our hazardous waste transporter. Metropolitan Environmental Services, Inc. and Select are linked contractually, and Select’s operation is adjacent to our location in Hilliard.
Select’s transportation services include the capabilities to haul hazardous and non-hazardous industrial waste in liquid, sludge or dry form.
- Liquids are hauled in our tankers which meet DOT Specification MC-312. Our units have the ability to pull vacuum or we can build positive pressure to facilities loading and unloading.
- Sludge materials are usually transported in specially built vacuum tankers, with which we have the ability to open a rear door, elevate the tank and empty the tank with the assistance of hydraulic shakers. These features are essential for loading and transporting certain heavy or thick industrial wastes.
- Dry materials are hauled in dump trucks, dump trailers or 25 yard roll-off containers.
Did You Know
Carylon Corporation’s equipment resources are vast, with an excess of 1100 rolling pieces of equipment and over 1000 employees. Metropolitan also has dedicated equipment that is available for immediate use from our locations.
As an experienced service provider, we are geared to perform 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can call our 24 hour dispatch service at 800.860.7378
Carylon companies use the coding and grading of pipe and manhole defects in sewer systems and operator certification standards as set forth in the NASSCO Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP).*
*The Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP) was jointly developed by NASSCO and the Water Research Centre (WRC) to create a national standard for the coding and grading of pipe and manhole defects in sewer systems, and the certification of individuals for the PAC Program application.